New Calendar Date and Bigger than Ever!
Encouraging. Challenging. Preaching. Singing. Equipping. All of these words and more describe the Annual Pastors' & Workers' Conference at North Valley Baptist Church in Santa Clara, California.
For the first time, we are moving our conference to March. It is our prayer that you will bring a group from your church to join thousands of others in beautiful Santa Clara for this life-changing week. We believe your heart will be refreshed, your home will be strengthened, and your ministry will be sharpened.
the spirit was wonderful. the fellowship was great. the music was tremendous. the preaching, however, was the highlight of the meeting.
Revival Messages from Seasoned Men of God
Register now for the special pre-registration price of $70. Registration prices go up on February 10, 2014.
The song services throughout the week were phenomenal! Thank you for allowing the holy spirit to lead in every service.
Scores of Helpful Ministry Workshops
This conference is not just for pastors. Every year, many missionaries, evangelists, pastors' wives, staff members, lay leaders, teenagers, and other Christian servants are greatly helped through this meeting. This year, more than twenty experienced Christian leaders will teach scores of workshops covering a wide variety of life and ministry topics.
"Wow! What a conference! I was so helped and stirred."
"I can't thank you enough for your friendship and hospitality. You have been a great blessing and treated my wife and me so very kindly"
"The Holy Spirit stirred my heart, and I was given many fresh ideas to take back to my church!"
"There are not words to describe the boost I received from the spirit, ideas, preaching, fellowship, church family, and seeing what God has accomplished in your city."
Our expanded conference convention center will be in the GSBC gymnasium. Exhibitors will receive exposure to pastors, staff members, and church members from around the nation. The cost per exhibit space is $150 (this rate includes conference registration for one delegate). This includes a six-foot table, linens, and electrical outlets upon request.
To register as an exhibitor, contact Crissi Hussin at email@example.com or (408) 988-8881, x293.
• ACE (Accelerated Christian Education)
• Bearing Precious Seed
• BIMI (Baptist International Missions, Inc.)
• Bus & Sunday School Conference (BASS)
• California Baptist Ladies' Conference
• Christian Campgrounds
• Christian Law Association
• Christian Womanhood
• Church Planters
• Clothing Broker Suit Warehouse
• Contending for the Faith Publications
• Crown Publications
• Evangelical Christian Credit Union
• Faith Music Missions
• FBMI (Fundamental Baptist Missions, Inc.)
• First Bible International
• Foreign Missionaries
• Freedom Baptist Curriculum
• Fundamental Baptist Construction Services
• Fundamental Different Ministries
• Global Church Planters
• Golden State Baptist College
• Gracious Christian Living
• Home Missionaries
• Hopewell Baptist Ministries
• Hyles Publications
• International Board of Jewish Missions
• Lighthouse Leadership Institute
• Master Clubs
• Master Ministries
• Masters' Men Christian Conference
• Men's Wearhouse
• Modesto Church Furnishings
• Modesty in Motion
• Montecito Baptist Ministries
• Mt. Zion Baptist Camp
• National Youth Workers' Conference
• North Valley Publications
• Overholtzer Pew Manufacturers
• Pacific Baptist Publications
• Revival Fires!
• Rock of Ages Prison Ministry
• Sword of the Lord Publishers
• Tim McCurdy & Fundamental Difference
• World Wide New Testament Baptist Missions
• World's Finest Chocolates
1350 North 1st Street
San Jose, California 95112
Special Conference Rate: $109/night
The Group Code for online booking is "NPW". Delegates may also call (408)453-6200 and book under 29th National Pastors' and Workers' Conference. You must reserve your room by Thursday, February 13, 2014. Space is limited. Shuttle service will be provided to and from this hotel during the conference.
All Golden State Alumni and their spouses and children are invited to join us for an Alumni Reunion during our Pastors' and Workers' Conference. The fellowship will be held and food will be served on the second floor of the Commons building following the Tuesday evening service on March 4. There is no charge for the event, but we do need to know if you are planning to attend. Please RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15. We are looking forward to seeing many of our graduates and their families!
Free child care will be provided in our beautiful Kidz Kampus for the morning and evening services. Please register your children, age four and under, by February 10, 2014 (see registration form). Due to space limitations, we cannot care for children who are not registered.
Cost is $50 per person. For details, please contact email@example.com.
Spend a few extra days with us and enjoy the beautiful vacation destinations in our area.